Resistance is futile

In Star Trek: The Next Generation, the Borg had a comment when conquering other species - resistance is futile!


This is my resistance is futile position!  My humans look at me in this position and they start oooing and aaahhing.  They'll get down on their knees and rub my tummy.  Yes, I know, we cats don't like it when our tummy's are rubbed, but I trust my mum and dad so much that they can rub my tummy anytime they want.


I can interfere with mum doing paperwork, or folding clothes, or making the bed.  She'll speak sternly to me, Harry!  And I'll roll over on my back, get and oooh and an aaah and then some pets on my tummy.


It's a position I never got to enjoy when I was a street cat, and now I do it whenever I can.  It is a very comfortable feeling even if I don't get any pets out of it.  My humans can see me like this and think how innocent I am.  Little do they know!!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Waiting

I can be that way too!