Feet? Really?

 

Aaah feet!  Well, you humans call them feet.  I like the more cat-like name of paws!  After all at 3 o'clock in the morning, would you rather have my smelly feet rubbing your nose or my nice warm furry paws touching you?


OK, I admit I made that comparison rather easy.  But, let's face facts.  I look at my human's feet and what is so special about them?  I mean dad walks around bare foot all the time and I'm sorry but his feet are nothing to drool over.


Even mum won't mention his feet, but she gets down right giddy when she looks at mine.  I have to admit they are rather kind of cute and my toenails... er... claws never come out, except for that three in the morning nose scratch!


The one thing I didn't like at first was when mum would give me manicure... or is it a pedicure?  Who knows, I just know I didn't like it it.  She'd grab my paw and made my poor defenseless claws come out and she'd wack off the end!  The very sharp end that I took a lot of pride in was gone with one quick snip.


Now I'm kind of use to it.  I do miss the sharpness my toes had but now I know they will grow back just as sharp as ever!  And after all I can't rob mum of playing with my feet, she does enjoy my little cotton socks! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Waiting

I can be that way too!