I'm Waiting

I'm waiting!  That's right I'm waiting.  I'm so excited to show my mum what I've been up to.  Soon she'll walk through that door, walk upstairs, and I'll surprise her by singing Happy Birthday.


Though at times, I think dad was losing patience with me.  I mean it's quite easy to confuse the words Happy Birthday with Happy Furday!


Either way it's her birthday and I'll sing it the way these humans do it.  But if it was up to me, I'd be shouting from the roof tops, Happy Furday Mummy!!!


All I can say is Purr, thank you Mum for loving me.


Thank you for the food you bring,
and for my squeaky things.

Thank you for your friendly talks,
and when you change my litter box.

Thank you for the naps we share,
and putting up with all the hair.

Thank you for the things you do,
Thank you Momma, I love you.

 

Comments

  1. I am looking forward to keeping track of all your wonderful adventures Harry, love, Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww love it 😍Harry is a loveable legend ! love from auntie/godmother Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the love you give me my beautiful godmum Cathy! I always love it when you come to see me. I really look forward to it and have such a wonderful time when you're here! Biggest love & purrs, Harry. Xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog