One Thing I Hate

 

I'll say hate!  Mum and Dad laugh and say I'm scared.  That's not true!  Dad picked me up to avoid any conflict.  Look at me!  Do I look scared?


Anyway, I'm not scared of anything.  Including spiders!  That's right, I hate spiders.  I am not scared of them - I just hate them.


More then once my humans have chased them around the flat.  I was running the other way, just to get out of their way in capturing that critter!


I wasn't running away out of fear.  In fact, those spiders are darn lucky I didn't stay and squish them!  Yes, some of them are quite big and I think they'd give me a good fight but I'd win.


Though, I'm not scared, I will admit they are scary.  Mum, loves my feet.  My cotton sock feet.  Humans have two feet, I have four.  Do you know how many feet a spider has?  Eight!  Why do they need eight feet?  I mean when they get going they can be really fast.  It is hard getting out of my parents way as they chase them.  But I'm not scared!  No way.


Now Dad, you just hold me until Mum catches that eight legged monster!

Comments

  1. No, of COURSE you're not scared Harry! Not even a little bit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Waiting

I can be that way too!