My Family Tree

 

I know many people think I exaggerate when I talk about my proud family tree. Yet no one can say with certainty that these cats are indeed part of my family. Let me introduce you to some cousins of mine.


First lets look at Charlie Cheetah. Charlie is a lot like me, in that we are a bit more flexible in revisions to attain our goal. We both insist that you must be clear about your intention and what it is you are trying to create.


Than there is Lenny Lynx. He let's me see the truth of the matter. He nudges me to wake up and smell the roses! 


One of my favorite cousins is Cassie Cougar. She showed me how to lead by example rather than by voice. Walk your talk.


Josie Jaguar, tells me that I am finally free. Opportunities for happiness will follow me. We make our schedule towards the night because our minds are most active in the darkness


My very strong cousin Leo Lion is the ultimate protector of hearth and home. Thus Leo advises me to heed the actions of my inner-beast, for it will show me when it is time to relax and de-stress my mind, body, and spirit.


And finally, my closest cousin TimmyTiger. We are more like brothers than cousins. He taught me how to be patient. He showed me tried and true methods and repeat them as needed. Timmy's lessons taught me how to use my determination to get there. That I will succeed, but only through patience.


Now that you have met my family, you must agree we are one in the same. And I am Harry, the Ginger King.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Waiting

I can be that way too!