I'll never understand


 This idea of giving gifts, I'll never understand it.  Dad got Mom some really neat gifts and what does mom do?  She throws them on the floor.


Beautiful, sturdy, brand new boxes, laid on the ground!  Shame on you mommy!  Bright shiny paper and gift wrap, also just laid on the floor!  Shame, shame, shame!


That's actually not the confusing part.  What I really struggle to understand is dad's reaction.  He's smiling and happy.  I mean, to me, it is obvious mom ain't happy with the gifts since she just slid them on the floor and has been ignoring them ever since.  


Yet, instead of being sad and disappointed with the gifts he got, dad seems content and pleased.


I really don't understand these humans and their gift giving ideas.


Oh well, I guess as long as they are happy, than so am I.  After all I've got brand new paper to tear up and new boxes to sleep in!  I wonder if their gift giving is actually just a way to give me gifts?  If that's the plan, then I can't wait to see what I get for Dad's birthday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Waiting

I can be that way too!