They're NOT that big!!!

 

Honestly, there not that big!  My ears!  They are not that big. Honest!


I'm going with the belief that if a camera adds 10 pounds, than it can add a couple of inches to my ears!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!


The one thing I do like a lot about this photo is that it shows how tough I am!  Just look at my ear on the right.  There's a chunk of it missing.  Yup, I was quite a rebel-rouser when I was younger.


I was a street cat and often got into fights for shelter.  More than once I put a cat in the hospital.  I fought for the houses they were in, not for the food they ate.  I could find food, in other people's bins, or the occasional mouse or bird, yet that never replaced what I craved the most.


Those other cats had warmth and love and were cuddled everyday.  They seemed so happy, it was something I wanted.


Today, I'm a happy comfortable housecat and don't miss being cold and wet outside.  I love my cuddles and I love that I can relax so much that my purring can be heard throughout our home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Waiting

I can be that way too!