Oh how my tummy loved it

 

When I first moved here, this home that I live in, I found new feelings and sensations that I never experienced before.


I hate to admit it, but I loved acting like a dog and just spreading out as far as my paws could go.  My tummy, loved the warm comfortable massage it received just by being in contact with it.


Spreading out on a pillow was so much better than the cold ground I experienced outside.


Those first few months every time I laid down, I laid like this and every time the feelings were unique.  They were warm and cheerful and safe!  Over time though, I realized that I was a cat!  I am king of this house and this was no way for a king to act.  So when humans are around, I sleep like a phynx, well as much as I can anyway.


I let you in on a secret though, when no one is home, I'll let my "inner-dog" come out and the prim and proper me, turns into a bowl of jelly enjoying a little tummy massage!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Waiting

I can be that way too!