My Sister


 This is my sister, Louise.  Sadly, I never met her in person but it is because of her that I am here today.


Louise gave her life, so I would have a home to live.  I eat out of bowls which were once hers.  Daddy built her shelves, so she could sit high up in our living room, those shelves are now being used by me.


If she was still alive, I wouldn't be here.  Yet, it is more than that.  She showed Mum and Dad how much love we can give.  How with a simple hug, or a purr, or even a meow, their problems would disappear because of her shy loving way.


I know she holds a special place in Mum and Dad's hearts because they still speak about her often and you can see their eyes come to life when they remember how their Little Lou behaved.


We are brother and sister because of our human parents.  I'll be forever grateful to Louise because of her love for these two, they knew that they wanted to give another kitty a furever home, filled with love and security.


And that kitty was me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Waiting

I can be that way too!