I do worry


 I may not always show it, but I do worry about my mum and dad.  They both work so hard, to not only provide a nice home for them, but also for me.


I especially worry about dad.  He goes to work as the sun begins to set and I don't see him until morning.


I know from my time on the street that it can be dangerous in the dark.  He doesn't talk that much about his job, probably because he doesn't want me or mum to worry to much.


I try to give him a love touch or a good hug before he leaves and most mornings I'll greet him as he enters our flat.  Sometimes, I'm so happy that he is home, that I bring a ping pong ball, so we can play.  Other times I just want to cuddle, so I'll roll on my back and let him rub my tummy.


After that, I know he is home and safe and I can go back to sleep.  I can't wait till he retires!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Waiting

I can be that way too!