Cats Rule and Dogs Drool


Dad enjoys making videos and some of them do wonders for my cat ego!  This was made from one of my three very large cat windows.  I spend loads of time sitting by it and enjoying the warmth of the suns rays, surveying my whole kingdom.  From there I can watch boats going up and down the canal.  Often there are people walking on the paths and in the water I can see geese and ducks enjoying an afternoon swim.

One day though, there was an event going on that showed how intelligent we are as cats!  Across the canal is a 40 foot tall flagpole.  Now don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with poles or posts.  I do enjoy my scratching posts and I have heard that even cows enjoying scratching along a wooden post.

Yet, when I do it, or even when a cow does it, we do it for a reason.  To get scratch or to sharpen are claws, but this dog was trying to catch a flag on a 40 foot tall pole.  Don't believe me?  Watch the video!

It just shows how intellectually superior we are to dogs.  I mean how often do you see a cat climb a pole to fetch a flag.  OK, some of you will say that you have seen cats climb poles.  Yes, we do, but we don't jump up and down hoping to somehow gain enough strength to jump 40 feet in one go.

Anyway, I do love dogs, just as long as they know their place in the world! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Waiting

I can be that way too!