Ain't I Cute?


 Hey, come on... admit it... I AM CUTE.  I'm quite bashful too.  You ask my human parents and they'll tell you how beautiful I am.  It's easy to photograph a purrfect subject as myself, yet it also needs to be said how good of a photographer my mum can be.


I do think that some of my best photos are of me sleeping.  It is my purrfectly great place to be.  I wake up and see these photos of myself and later I'll fall asleep thinking about my last sleep and photos like this.


Now, don't think all I do is sleep.  I am quite an energetic cat and I spend a lot of time hunting for food.  Yes, it's in the kitchen and yes, it's in a bowl, but it takes all my hunting skills to convince mum or dad that I am starving and they need to feed me right now!


Sometimes they believe me, sometimes they don't.  That's part of the challenge of the hunt.  It ends up being quite and exhausting exercise!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Waiting

I can be that way too!